Your trip up the mountain starts here. Secure your lift tickets today.
Glide down frost-kissed inclines.
The Tubing Park at Windham Mountain Club offers thrilling descents for family and friends. Come for magic under the lights, with illuminated evening sessions featuring dance-worthy tunes. The Tubing Park at Windham Mountain Club is serviced by a conveyor lift and features reserved lanes for either solo swirlers or larger groups. A rustic, cozy lodge provides a warm place to recharge and refuel.
Tubing Park Information
- As always, all guests are required to be able to ride in their own tube and no doubling up in tubes is allowed.
- No height or age limits; all guests must be able to sit up in their individual tubes.
- One rider per snow tube.
- Our Tubing Park is located at 360 County Route 12, Windham, NY, 12496.
- Hours of Operation
- Saturdays: 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Sundays: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Special Holiday Hours:
- Sunday 2/18 – Saturday 2/24: 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Snow Tubing tickets are available in sessions for $55.00 per ticket per two-hour session.
All Tubing Park activities are weather dependent. Temperatures, wind, and precipitation dictate which features are available on any given day.
Advanced reservations are strongly recommended as session capacity will be limited, and ticket availability cannot be guaranteed. Guests may arrive early to purchase tickets for a later session and return at their designated time. There is no pro-rating for tubing tickets if you miss any of your time.
Available for booking in person only.
The Tubing Park at Windham Mountain Club has a fleet of Arctic Cat snowmobiles that are just for kids!
Price: $35 for 15-minute session
Riders must be between the ages 6 and 13, and also be less than 120 pounds in weight.
Waivers must be signed by a parent or guardian.