Your trip up the mountain starts here. Secure your lift tickets today.
We’re Here to Help Make It Your Best Season Ever.
We strongly encourage online purchases. If you have questions or wish to purchase over the phone, please call 518-734-4300 x1100 for our ticketing office. Alternatively, please email [email protected] with questions and/or contact information and a team member will respond with help or to process a purchase. Remember to save your RFID cards from last year. If you’re an existing passholder, cards can be re-activated for added convenience.
- All purchases are final.
- Season passholders must ensure a valid and current photo is on file. Passholders may update photos online or at the Tickets & Passes office in the Windham Mountain Base Lodge.
- Season passes are non-transferable, valid only for the individual passholder and may not be shared. Any sharing of season passes is fraudulent and considered “theft of services.” Persons found to be in violation of this policy may have their pass temporarily suspended with a $250 fine after one offense, and persons found to be repeat offenders will have their pass privileges permanently revoked.
- No refunds, credits, or substitutions of any kind will be issued if you fail to use or take possession of your season pass for any reason.
- Personal checks and credit cards will be accepted for payment.
- Pass pricing and products are subject to change at any time without notice. Any card or pass can carry Snow Dough or Resort Charge for cashless convenience! Load cash onto your season pass and leave your wallet at home.
- 6 & Under passes do no include Double Diamond Series or Summit Series benefits.