Your trip up the mountain starts here. Secure your lift tickets today.
Whether you’re up early for dawn patrol and catching sunrises, or just gearing up for midday adventure, Windham Mountain Club’s Uphill Program offers all-day earned turns. Uphill season passes are for sale at Windham Mountain Club’s Ticket Window in The Lodge.
|Uphill Season Pass
Uphill Policy at Windham Mountain
- Uphill travel using skis, splitboard, or snowshoes is permitted during regular open hours with a current lift or uphill travel ticket or season pass. The designated routes will be:
- What’s Next > Wanderer (on the East Peak)
- What’s Next > Way to Go > Wraparound
- Wonderama > Wipeout > Wide Connection
- Uphill travel is also allowed during daylight hours when the mountain is not open with an uphill travel ticket or season pass. Prior to ascending during closed hours, travelers must check the “Snow Report” posted on windhammountainclub.com for changes that may occur on the designated routes due to maintenance, snowmaking or other events.
- There may be times Up-Hill travel will be closed to all travelers.
- When traveling uphill, travelers must stay to the sides of trails and stay visible from above at all times. Always be aware of the following but not limited to downhill traffic, snowmobiles, grooming tractors, other utility vehicles, winch cat cables, snow guns running and non-running and other natural and manmade obstacles. When ascending open trails always be aware of downhill traffic. Trail markings and closures may not have been put in place at this time or may only be visible to downhill traffic.
- It is recommended that travelers take a cell phone with them and let someone know where they are intending to go. Trails are not patrolled when the mountain is closed. Widham Mountain Club also has a designated uphill sign-in kiosk located at the base of the Demo Center.
- Sledding of any kind is not permitted.
- Dogs must always be on a leash.